National Bat Conference
Bookings for the National Bat Conference 2016 are now open! The conference will be held at the University of York, 2nd - 4th September 2016.
To book your place please click here. The programme is to be confirmed. Please note that we are also still confirming the workshops - when these are available those who have already booked on will be notified and given priority.
The deadline for submitted an abstract for a workshop or a presentation has been extended. If you wish to submit an abstract, please send a summary, 300 words maximum, to Michelle Beckett email@example.com by 28 March 2016.
There are lots of exciting sponsorship opportunities, please click here to see the various ways you can support the conference or take an exhition stand.
BCT is very pleased to have the following sponsors for the National Bat Conference 2016
|Major Sponsor with Drinks Reception: Wildlife Acoustics|
|Major Sponsor: Elekon|
|Tea and Coffee Sponsor: Pettersson Elektronik|
During the conference programme we will also present two awards:
- The Vincent Weir Scientific Award - This is awarded annually to a student at a UK-based institution who has made a significant contribution to research on the conservation biology of bats.
- The Pete Guest Award - This award goes to an individual who has made an outstanding practical contribution to bat conservation.
National Bat Conference 2015
The 2015 National Bat Conference was a great success, thank you to all our sponsors, speakers, workshop leaders and delegates.
- 2015 Abstracts - abstracts of talks given at the 2015 National Bat Conference
- 2014 Abstracts - abstracts of talks given at the 2014 National Bat Conference
- 2013 Abstracts - abstracts of talks given at the 2013 National Bat Conference
- 2012 Abstracts - abstracts of talks given at the 2012 National Bat Conference
- 2011 Abstracts - abstracts of talks given at the 2011 National Bat Conference
- 2010 Abstracts - abstract of talks given at the 2010 National Bat Conference
2009 Abstracts - abstract of talks given at the 2009 National Bat Conference