National Bat Conference
The 2015 National Bat Conference will be taking place at the University of Warwick 11-13 September.
Following a thorough search of alternate venues we have decided to hold the conference at Warwick again in 2015. This is due to a number of reasons - location, feedback from 2013 and 2014, and cost.
Bookings will open from 1 January, with our EarlyBat discount available until the end of March.
Call for abstracts
If you would like to give a talk, or run a workshop at next year’s conference, please submit a 300 – 400 word abstract to email@example.com by Friday 30th January 2015.
This is a general call for abstracts, further details and session themes will be released following this deadline.
There are lots of exciting sponsorship opportunities, please click here to see the various ways you can support the conference or take an exhition stand.
- 2014 Abstracts - abstracts of talks given at the 2014 National Bat Conference
- 2013 Abstracts - abstracts of talks given at the 2013 National Bat Conference
- 2012 Abstracts - abstracts of talks given at the 2012 National Bat Conference
- 2011 Abstracts - abstracts of talks given at the 2011 National Bat Conference
- 2010 Abstracts - abstract of talks given at the 2010 National Bat Conference
2009 Abstracts - abstract of talks given at the 2009 National Bat Conference