** PLEASE NOTE that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and like many others organisations, BCT staff are now mainly working remotely in order to protect themselves and help to reduce the spread of the virus. During this period we are unable to send Adopt a Bat packs. However, we still need your support more than ever and we encourage you to Adopt a Bat and help us to continue protecting bats. We will send out your Adopt a Bat pack as soon as we can. Thank you for your understanding and support **
Help bats! Adopt a bat today for just £38 a year (£3 per month by monthly Direct Debit). We have provided the monthly direct debit option in order to enable everyone to help bats. If you can donate yearly it saves on costs which means more of your donation will go towards bat conservation.
Bats need a helping hand! Whether you adopt a bat for yourself, or as a unique gift for a friend or family member, you will be making a real difference to bats in the wild.
If your're getting an Adopt a Bat as a gift for a friend/family member: please email us on the same day that you sign up for an Adopt a Bat confirming the recipient of the membership and to which address the welcome pack should be sent to. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
What do you get when you Adopt a Bat?
- An Adopt a Bat pack containing:
- A personalised welcome letter
- Adoption certificate
- Species leaflet
- A colourful newsletter and poster (sent to you twice a year) with all the latest bat news
- An adorable cuddly brown long-eared bat buddy to call your own (you can select extra cuddly bats during the join up process)
- A brown long-eared bat pin badge
- Subscription to our Adopt a Bat Update sent twice a year (Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter)