Fundraise for Bats
Take up a challenge for bats at any time of year - At the moment we're keen to hear from anyone planning a sporting challenge: Are you running a marathon this year? Why not raise money for bats as you run, walk, cycle, swim, dance and party? See contacts at the bottom of this page to find out more
Help Bats Hang On!
Fundraising is a great way to help bats and have fun! We have lots of batty ideas on how you can raise some much needed money and support for bats.
A to Z of fundraising Ideas
- Auction of promises
- Bike ride, book sale, BBQ, barn dance
- Cake Break, coffee morning, craft sale
- Darts tournament, disco
- Eighties night
- Fancy dress, face painting, fashion show, football
- Garage sale, golf day, garden party
- Halloween Party
- International bat quiz
- Juggling, job-swap, jazz evening
- Knobbly knees contest, karaoke, knit-a-thon
- Luncheon, leg waxing (for men!), line dance
- Music, mystery tour, murder mystery evening
- Non-uniform day, name that tune, nearly new sale
- Open garden day, orange themed day, obstacle races
- Picnic, plant stall, penalty shoot-out
- Quiz night, question time, quit it
- Races, raffle, recipe book stall, rock ’n’ roll event
- Sponsored activity, salsa night
- Three-legged races, tombola, tea-break, team challenges
- Unwanted goods sale
- Vintage car rally
- Welly throwing, whacky hat contest
- X-marks the spot treasure hunt
- Zany accessories day
Fundraising at work or school
Bat cakes. Organize a batty tea break or even cake sales and ask for donations;
Dress Batty Day. Pay £1 to wear batty clothes – wings, big ears, if you have no time for preparation then wear something black!
Bat PE class. Plan a PE class to involve agility work, bats are very agile flying and hunting their prey. Ask for donations for practicing new skills.
Fundraising with friends and family
Batty BBQ. Serve bat wings (chicken wings), flying burgers, guano sausages, bat beer and ask for donations.
Bat walk. Ask people who attend for a donation or get sponsors for every bat counted.
Why not download our brand new Halloween Fundraising for bats pack, its crammed full of hints, tips and lots of advice for making the perfect ghoulish gathering, whether it is a large scale Bat Bonanza or a get-together in your own roost.
Whatever level of involvement you wish to have, you will be making a difference to what we are able to achieve.
To find out how to donate money please see our Make a Donation page.
If you have any questions about fundraising for bats, please contact Andreia Correia da Costa: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7820 7181
Take up a challenge for bats:
Fill in the form below to find out more
Challenge fundraising for bats