Bat Groups can enter into a memorandum of agreement (MOA) with BCT. There are two types of MOA: a Partner Agreement and a Network Agreement. The same Partner Agreement applies to all Partner Groups, and the same Network Agreement applies to all Network Groups. You can read this document to find out which resources Partner and Network Groups have access to. See below for these Agreements.
- The Partner Agreement
- The Network Agreement
- Appendices applicable to both agreements, containing:
- Appendix 1: Complaints Procedure
- Appendix 2: What Partner & Network Groups can expect from BCT: an overview
- Appendix 3: Optional insurance cover: rates for Partner & Network Groups
- Appendix 4: BCT’s Strategic Objectives
See Representation in BCT for details of how members of your group can share their views with BCT, irrespective of which relationship category the group has opted for.