Membership of the bat conservation not only includes a range of fantastic benefits but more importantly you'll be supporting the conservation of some of our rarest and most vulnerable wildlife...
With the generous support of our members, we are able to conserve bats by:
- Saving thousands of bat roosts every year through our National Bat Helpline
- Monitoring bat populations, which informs our conservation work
- Supporting a network of more than 100 local bat groups
- Providing training on bats for professionals and the public
- Lobbying key decision makers to ensure bats and their habitats are safe-guarded
- Educating a wide range of people about bats though publications, events and the media
By becoming a member you'll be adding your voice to ours in speaking up for bats.