Bats are utterly unique but often overlooked and underloved making them vulnerable to persecution and habitat loss.
Join us by 31 May 2013 and you could win a copy of 'the Bat Detective' a field guide for bat detection RRP £18.99 (book and CD combo)
By becoming a member you'll be adding your voice to ours in speaking up for bats.
Helping us to help bats by:
- Running the Bat Helpline, saving thousands of bats each year
- Monitoring bat populations, to inform our conservation work
- Lobbying decision-makers to safeguard bats and their habitats
- Educating a wide range of people about bats through publications, events and the media
To become a member click the button below and join online today
Members are directly helping to protect bats and their habitats for future generations to enjoy. As a BCT member, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- A subscription to our exclusive membership magazines
- The Bat Pack, with a selection of batty info & goodies
- Discounts on BCT training courses, and priority event booking
- Opportunities to get involved in bat conservation
Types of membership
- Individual from £2.50* per month/ £30 per year
- Benefactor from £5 per month/ £60 per year
- Family from £3 per month/ £36 per year
- Young Batworker's Club £12 per year
- Teacher / Youth Leader £2 per month/ £24 per year
- Life one off payment of £600
Looking for the perfect Gift? All of the above can be purchased as a gift with a personalised message delivered to you or the lucky recipient!
*Also available at a reduced rate from £2 per month/ £24 per year
Ways for you to become a member
- Online by Direct Debit or credit/debit cards (NB. we cannot accept Amex at present)
- Call 020 7820 7181, and pay by Direct Debit or credit/debit card (Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm)
- By post print off our downloadable form (Direct Debit / credit or debit card / cheque) and return to us.
Check out our BCT membership FAQ to see if we've already answered your query. For any other membership-related questions, please email us email@example.com or call 020 7820 7181 and we'll do our best to answer them.