- BCT is a Living Wage employer.
- BCT strives to provide an accessible recruitment process. If you require reasonable adjustments for any part of the process please let us know.
- Eligibility to work in the UK is required – you will be required to present original documents if invited for interview.
- The Bat Conservation Trust is an equal opportunities employer which values diversity. We therefore welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, from all sections of the community. All appointments will be made on merit.
- If you are a Recruitment Agency, please do not contact us.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer any work experience opportunities at the moment. If you're interested in volunteering for bats, please view our volunteer page.
All applications must be made using our application form. Do not send CVs as they will not be considered.
- Due to a high volume of applications we can only notify candidates successful to interview stage.
- Opportunities with other charities or environmental organisations can be found at environmentjob.co.uk & charityjob.co.uk