The Bat Conservation Trust produces a range of publications, holds events, and is involved in projects across the UK and internationally. Sponsorship opportunities are available for a number of these. Sponsorship is an ideal way to demonstrate your company's commitment to sustainability as well as reaching many conservation experts and enthusiasts.
Sponsorship benefits may include:
- Joint publicity opportunities
- Opportunities to reach BCT's 6,000 members through our award-winning members' magazine Bat News and other publications
- Employee involvement in direct conservation projects
- Networking opportunities at exclusive BCT events
- Acknowledgement on BCT website
- Acknowledgement in BCT Annual Review
- Our sponsors provide vital funds that directly help to conserve our bat species for future generations to enjoy
Events and Publications open to sponsorship include:
- National Bat Conference
- Bat News and The Young Batworker magazines
The list of events available for sponsorship in 2020 has been released to our corporate members and will be made available to everyone else on 02 December 2019. Email email@example.com if you'd like to be added to the mailing list to receive the brochure.
For a full list of projects currently offering Corporate Sponsorship opportunities, please contact: Joe Nunez-Mino 020 7820 7168 firstname.lastname@example.org