Event app tips
If you are attending one of our online events, we recommend downloading the BCT Events app as it will contain the delegate pack information and lots more!
Accessing the app
You can access the event app via this link bats.insightmobile-cms.co.uk/splash
In the App Store or the Play Store, you can find it by searching for BCT Events. You will be able to download and access the full app via Apple or Android devices.
To log in to the event, you will need your username which will be sent to you with the event details after booking.
If you have any problems accessing the app, email email@example.com for help.
- BCT Events - enables you to choose which event you want to log in to. You need to be registered for the event to be able to access it.
- Social Media - check out recent posts on our social media channels
- BCT News - find the latest updates and news items from BCT
Available once you are logged into an event, the exact elements can vary depending on the event.
- Programme - this is where you can find out what is happening when (and when we are able to meet in person again, we will include the location details as well) Tip - on the browser it can be easy to miss the next button to scroll onto the next page of the programme, it is at the bottom of the list of sessions in grey next to the previous link.
- Networking - here you will find the delegate list and the chat options. These are only available on the app not the browser version.
- Delegate list - this will include all those delegates who have given permission for their details to be shared
- Chat - you can message other delegates who have enabled chat on their app, not available via the browser. (You can enable this in your profile if it is not yet turned on.)
- Speakers - here you can find out more about the speakers such as biographies and which sessions they are taking part in.
- Sponsors & Exhibitors - this is our virtual exhibition, make sure you check out the various companies exhibiting as they may share discount codes as well as other useful links as well as details of any staff members attending the event if you have any questions or want to network.
- Twitter wall - Even if you don't have your own Twitter account, you can see what is being shared about the event on Twitter
- Useful links & info - a collation of useful links or key information shared during the talks by speakers or other experts
My event (only available on the app not via the browser)
- My profile - you can edit the details that are on show for other delegates, add a photo and enable your chat
- My notes - you can make notes on the talk sessions in the app and these are collated here
- My Profile - this should show which workshops you have signed up for (but is being a little temperamental so you may
If there are any messages sent out these will appear here in the app or may pop up on screen.
Logging in - if you are having trouble logging in via the browser, it may be that your browser is automatically trying to use an old username. Try clearing the browser cache memory and you should then be asked to enter the username/passcode for the event. Always use the details you are sent for the latest event.
Latest event is missing - You need to update to the latest version of the app. You can do this with a hard close of the app (not just putting it into standby). When you reopen the app, your device should automatically pull down the latest version including the new event.