Who Should Attend?
Ecology graduates and students, developers, planners, ecological consultants.
The trainer is also offering a second day/or more advanced course the following day on bat impacts and mitigation.
- Increased knowledge of legislation relating to bats (primarily Scotland)
- Increased knowledge of scottish bat species, lifecycle and identification
- Increased knowledge of bat roost types
- Increased undertanding of bat survey methods
- Increased awareness of how to identify a bat roost
Course fee includes refreshments throughout the day. Please bring your own packed lunch.
|Start Date/Time||Wednesday 6th November 2019 at 10:00am|
|End Date/Time||Wednesday 6th November 2019 at 5:00pm|
Cathedral Halls Dunblane
FK15 0AQGoogle Map link
Other events you might like
21st November 2019
26th October 2019