This one day course is for anyone wanting to improve their skills in recognising and reporting wildlife crime or when acting as a witness.
This course is part of the Bearing Witness for Wildlife Conservation Wildlife Crime Project. The project recognises that wildlife crime is currently not always recorded, investigated or prosecuted effectively and this training course will help us to start addressing this need.
Course content includes:
- Recognising wildlife crime
- Reporting wildlife crime
- Assisting police investigations
- Acting as a witness of fact and an expert witness – what to expect during police investigations and in court
- Conservation impact statements
- Wildlife crime sentencing and Proceeds of Crime Act.
Book your place
||Friday 12th April 2019 at 9:30am
||Friday 12th April 2019 at 4:30pm
National Self Build and Renovation Centre
Lydiard Fields, Great Western Way, Swindon
SN5 8UB Google Map link
South West England
||Bat Conservation Trust