Vale of Glamorgan & Bridgend Bat Group
For all bat group enquiries, please contact:
Summary of the Bat Group's activities:
Survey and Monitoring
- The Bat Group regularly monitors specific roost sites.
The Bat Group regularly surveys specific sites.
- The Bat Group undertake the Field Survey, Waterway Survey and Sunset-sunrise Survey as part of BCT's National Bat Monitoring Programme.
- The Bat Group gives advice to homeowners who have roosts.
Bat Group members also look after sick and injured bats.
- The Bat Group has regular walks for members.
- The Bat Group attends a Biodiversity Roadshow organised jointly by Bridgend, Vale, Carephilly and Cardiff Councils.