Bat detective Competition Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry (Therefore the competition does not include Young Batworker memberships or to any free memberships)
2. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Bat Conservation Trust
3. Only one entry per person
4. The closing date to win a bat detective pack is 31 August 2013; this date will not be extended.
5. If you win the bat detector we will notify you by post and e-mail.
6. You can find out who has won the bat detector by emailing email@example.com after the closing date.
7. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
8. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
9. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
10. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
11. This competition is being run by Bat Conservation Trust, 250 Kennington Lane, London, SE11 5RD
13. The Bat Conservation Trust reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
14. The Bat Conservation Trust will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.